This is an opportunity for visitors to camp at the top of the bamboo clump in an island in the Peruvarippallam Reservoir and enjoy the natural beauty with rich wildlife. The salient features of this package are follows.
- Camping at top of the Bamboo grove available in the island.
- One Naturalist will accompany the visitors from Anappady and Four boatmen will join from the Peruvaripallam dam site.
- This package includes cruise in Bamboo-Raft in Peruvarippallam Reservoir and reach the island for overnight halt. This package is without food (The tourist are free to cater for their food provisions).
- Food provision to be procured by the guest and could be cooked and served by the naturalist and boatmen at the island.
- Check-in time from 1.00 pm and check out time ; 11.00 am
- After checking out the ecotourists could enjoy a safari in their own vehicle to visit Thunakkadav Dam, Kannimara Teak, Dam view point, Valley view point, and Parambikulam Dam.